Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Snow Day With Grandma

Yesterday was a tough day driving into work.  The roads were icy and it didn't help when the radio kept saying..."Stay off the roads, if you can. They are awful."  All the schools around us were closed.  Still I plugged on and finally made it. 

Getting home that night wasn't much better.  In fact, it might have been worse with all the snow coming down and not being able to see the road for the snow.  I was thrilled to hear that we were going to have a delay today.  At least I didn't have to drive in the dark.

This morning I got up and took Dave outside, but it was too icy and dark to take our usual two mile walk.  So, I came back inside and got on the eliptical.  While I was pushing away, I got a text from my friend, Mary.  NO SCHOOL!  I was so glad I didn't have to drive in all that junk.  Even though we now have to go until June 10th, at least it will be sunny when I drive in at 7:00!!!

So, what does a grandma do on her day off?  I'm going to let Dave the Dog tell that story!

My idea of a perfect day at home with my mommy is to just cuddle all day long!

Mommy decided that we needed to shovel the driveway.  So, I watched her!


After that we came inside and had
hot chocolate!!!  I really just had
water!


 


 














Now it's time for another nap!  I like SNOW DAYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment