Thursday, January 5, 2012

Our Christmas Story




This is one of the stories I have been telling all my friends:

After all the presents were opened, food had been eaten and the window had been written on, Audrey and Meron started their annual parade going from the living room through the dining room and the kitchen over and over in the circle those rooms made. 

I looked over at Angie (Audrey's mom), and asked, "So, do you think we will have any singing this year?"

She replied, "I don't know.  Hey, Audrey do you think you will sing today?"

Audrey stopped, looked at her mom and said, "Yes, I will."  Then she proceed to continue her march around those rooms singing "Jingle Bells" along with Meron right behind her.  Then behind them came little Graham toddling along swinging his head to the beat of the song.

When I asked Michelle where Bam was, thinking he would be joining the parade, she said, "He's still in the kitchen eating." 

I went in the kitchen and sure enough, there was Bam pulled up to the counter eating a tangerine.  He looked up at me and said, "Mor?"

No comments:

Post a Comment