Friday, January 28, 2011

Our Own Grandma!


Tonight as I was eating my supper from a frozen box I had picked up at the grocery store, the doorbell rang.  Since DD is out of town right now, I was a little concerned as to who could be at the door on this winter evening.  I grabbed Dave by the collar and went to the door.  There stood my cousin, his wife, and grandson.  What a great surprise!!!

We spent time catching up, watching Blake play with the Leggos and just having a good ol' family time.  As Dale and I both have grandchildren now, I am sure our grandparenting skills come from having the best Grandma in the world!  We were both partly raised by our grandma and spent loads of time with her.  We were so blessed to have her in our lives.  I am sure I can speak for Dale, too, when I say: "I just hope I am half the grandparent Grandma was to us!"

We love you, Grandma!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment