Sunday, January 9, 2011

Saturday Was Graham Day



On Saturday I spent time with Graham.  He just woke up from a nap in his swing when I got there.  He was in a good mood and we had a good "talk".  He babbled and cooed and made all sorts of noises. 

When he got tired of me holding him he would throw his head and body back trying to get into a staight position.  We moved to the floor and played with his toys.  He sat up leaning forward.  The new moving music ball was the object of his interest.  He then got on his tummy and held himself up so he could look around.  Daddy was making all sorts of noises and he just had to watch that.

Mommy brought in a bottle and Grammy got to feed him.  When he saw the bottle he started trying to grab for it and got all excited.  He drank the bottle like they never feed him.  However, just looking at him tells a different story. 

Soon it was time for me to leave.  I gave him loads of kisses to hold him over until I see him again.  What a wonderful way to spend a Saturday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment