Sunday, January 2, 2011

Starting Over




It has been awhile since I have blogged. I got rather bored with it and actually too busy. I could not decided what I wanted to write about. My other blog: The Write One, seemed to be either about my work or my dog, Dave. Both of those things mean a lot to me, but I just didn't want to settle for that. As a district instructional coach, I love what I do, but I don't want to come home and write about what I do all day. On the other hand, Dave is a big part of my life, but is there really anyone out there who wants to read about a one-year old golden retriever?


Over the long vacation, I realized that we were really fortunate to now be the grandparents to 11 grandchildren! All of them live fairly near us. So, I thought why not blog about those great kids. At other times I might even blog about my memories of my grandmother. That would be something the kids could read and have for a history of their family.


So, here it is...my new blog. Not sure if anyone will read it, but it will be my way of collecting memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment