Thursday, January 6, 2011

Three Generations


"One of the joys of becoming a grandparent is seeing your child become a parent.  I will never forget the first time I watched my baby hold his baby, how he wrapped him up in his big arms and pressed his nose to that tiny face, nuzzling his newborn the very same way he used to nuzzle his blanket."

That came from an article sent to me by my friend, Ramona.  She said it sounded like something I would write.  Well, it sounded like something that came from my heart.  I felt that exact same way!

Baby Graham is now five months old...and that is a long time in the life of a baby.  Its long enough to learn to do all kinds of neat things, like roll on his belly and back over to his back and make funny sounds his daddy has taught him and grab with excited arms at his bottle.  Five months seems like a long time to a grammy who fits in a short visit at least once a week!

Baby Graham has brought so much joy and happiness to our lives.  One special reason I just love being a grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment